Tuesday, March 11, 2008

February - Thoughtless month?

I don't think so....
Just SO full of thoughts and events that I've not been able to put it in words. But trust me.. I've tried.
By now I've come to realize that these writing urges and blocks come in a cycle. And during one of these "blocks", I actually sign into my blog more often. But then, I just start writing, save it as a draft and log out.

I kinda hope that this confession will pull out the plug and let me empty my head into this little space here. If not, just know that I'm not giving up without a fight!

Cheers anyway!

~K.

2 comments:

Luv Bhatia said...

Thoughts flush; trust me they do!

There are "day" thoughts and there are "night"; (day and night is not a point in time but it reflects something contrary; positive and negative,black and white etc.)

And they flush when there is dawn...

excerpt from the Noisy Symphony ...
The shelter dingdong which unconsciously covers me all moments departed for a while, fabricating moments of insight music which is not unheard but perpetual, perpetual only till there is either day or night! It is immaterial I being the light or the dark, the unheard song will still knock me off the moment I am not coupled to become the dawn...

Cheers always!
~elkays

Ajith said...

Even if they come in cycle you cannot ride the cycle :D