Friday, August 24, 2007

Fridays!!!

One of the most beautiful sounds in the English vocabulary... Comes second only to Free Food and of course Free Drinks!!!

Here in Seattle, the only thing I dislike about Fridays is that we are the last time zone in the world to reach Friday evening. We lag behind every other place in the world. Right now it's around Friday, 4:30 pm PST... Some of my friends in EST have already got out of office and are driving down to someplace fun! My friends in India might already have had their Friday night parties, and would probably be enjoying the aftermath of those... or maybe sleeping blissfully, dreaming about it. And me, well... I am still in office.. anticipating the party tonight!!

This friend of mine (also in PST) says the good thing about this time zone is that while people would be nursing their hangovers, we will still be getting drunk! Ahhh... now THAT is a thought to raise a toast to!

All ye people in the leading time zones, enjoy your weekend. While you guys start your work next Monday or maybe gear up for it, I'll still be having mine!

On that note, Cheers!!

~K.

4 comments:

vanijoshi said...

where's the party tonight?!!

Kalindi said...

-- on the dance floor.... ;)

Luv Bhatia said...

absolutely true.. but look at a little brighter side for you.. the dance floor is about 3.5 hrs drive from my place which means I am 3hrs behind PST... whatte fun?

Ajith said...

How about work in EST and travel to PST. That way you have the most amount of time in the world to party...