Friday, September 14, 2007

Bang Bang...!!!

A friend told me about this shooting range in town. So I thought I'd check out the site before checking out the place itself. The following got me hooked...

UNIVERSAL FIREARMS SAFETY RULES

1. All guns are ALWAYS loaded

2. Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy

3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target

4. ALWAYS be sure of your target and what is behind and beyond it.


More when I shoot some myself....

~K.

1 comment:

Luv Bhatia said...

The thing which entices me most about these types of places is “The supremacy”. The power in your hand; the movement of a muscle generating such liveliness is questionable. Sometimes I do wonder why anyone wants to be dominant, but that is a different ball game altogether. Never mind!

Whether you try to release all the disturbance of the mind at one go by emptying the cartridge into the sheet of paper which depicts the vital opponent in your mind or hold on and target your every bullet, it is rest assured that there will not be any bullet coming your way from the other end.

Ps: Reminded me of the incident when Kunal Dhawan aka Sarkar was thrown out of the range when he was trying to get a picture of pointing a gun at Sanky’s head – he claims that the gun was not loaded :)

~elkays