Friday, September 21, 2007

M&M

There's this new movie that's getting released - Across the Universe...
It's no secret that I am no Movie buff. But what I definitely am, is a Music freak. And a die-hard Beatles fan..

The reason I got interested in this Movie was that it had all Beatles songs (covers, but never mind...). Check out the list - Girl, I am the Walrus, Strawberry Fields Forever, All You Need is Love, Across the Universe (obviously), and my eternal favourite - Hey Jude.

It may not really make sense to look forward to a Movie for its songs. And I don't really care how well or otherwise the Movie does. But considering that the makers seem to have spun the whole Movie around the songs that I've grown up listening, I dearly wish that they haven't made a mess out of it.





~K.

4 comments:

Luv Bhatia said...

do not worry at all... if the movie is bad... we will make it better :)

~elkays

ammu said...

Awesome!!! Look forward to the movie..if only to hear the soundtrack.

K - we need to talk about good movie soundtracks. I have a few albums that I think you would really love...

vanijoshi said...

don't forget to buy me a dvd of the movie even if it bombs on the box office... just love the weird images and the psychedelia and of course, the music is tops!!!

Kalindi said...

Luv - Oye fool on the hill... sahi kaha paazzii... We shall work it out... ;)

Amun - :) guess what... i'll be coming to NY/NJ for a weekend in Mid Oct... u're gonna be there?? Let's (finally) meet up and catch up on these soundtracks as well... :D

DD - If there's anything that you want... If there's anything I can do... you know the rest... *:)